Thursday, April 4, 2013

Fashionista review, Real Housewives of OC Tamra Barney

I'm a fan of the Real Housewives, believe it or not my husband started watching this show way before me.  I use to work nights at a jazz lounge and was never home to watch tv in the evenings.  When we got tivo years ago he would record the OC Housewives and when I was bored during the day I started to watch it.  Over the years I enjoy watching more for the fashion then anything, but it is also entertaining as well lol.

I watched the new episode and have to say I love the white capris that Gretchen wore and Tamara.  My favorite outfit was Tamara's for the Clam bake.  I love the bright coral top, paired with white skinny jeans and the Tory Burch gold jewelry.  The earrings are the Tory Burch circle logo drop earrings in gold.  The necklace is sold out on all the sites I looked up, but there are a lot of other cute options if you are looking for the same style or look.  Best places to find are the Tory Burch site or Nordstrom's also has a large selection.  I purchased the logo Tory Burch earrings in silver recently off Ebay which is also a great place to search for pieces that may be out of season or older.

UPDATE:  I found Tamara on EBay and she is selling the white jeans and Coral Bebe top now on ebay.  The jeans are not Hudson, I was wrong, they are in fact True Religion which also has similar pockets.  The top is by Bebe and I have not looked for it online but you can go to Bebe Coral top to see the one she has up for sale.  Also check out True Religion White Capri for the white capris she wore on the episode.  She has lots of other things for sale like Gretchen who also has a Ebay account.  Here are some photos from the listings of the items.  Enjoy=).





The jeans were a tough one to find, I love white jeans but it is hard to find ones that are not see thru.  A lot of times you can see the pockets from the front or underwear.  After a lot of research I narrowed it down to a couple then went to the sites and think I pin pointed the style.  They appear to be Hudson Jeans, the pockets match up.  They have skinny jeans and capris in this style and retail for around $150-180.  Below is a photo I got off google search of a scene from the housewives show when Tamara arrived at Gretchen's house to ride to the clam bake together.  Also I have included photos from Hudson jeans website of the white skinny capris, I am posting the back photo so you can see the pockets which look the same as the pockets on her jeans.  The Tory Burch photos I found one of the earrings on Tory Burch site and Nordstrom site.  The necklace I found on pinterest.com.  I updated recently that I found the top was made by Bebe and the jeans were not Hudson they were True Religion.  Tamara has an Ebay account I posted the links above in my update, you can click on the items and it will take you to her postings on Ebay=).  Hope that helps everyone.

Enjoy the photos and I will have more fashion reviews, along with names of designers, places to find them and hoping to start finding close matches for less.  Enjoy

Mel


Hudson skinny jeans in white, cropped from Hudson website


Tory Burch circle logo drop earrings from Tory Burch website


Tory Burch logo Darien necklace, sold out found on Google image search



Tamara Barney arriving to Gretchen's house from Real Housewives of Orange County.  Love the necklace, earrings, top and jeans.  Haven't found the top yet so if anyone knows please message me=).

Happy shopping.

1 comment:

  1. Jessica from CaliforniaApril 5, 2013 at 7:47 AM

    The Tory Burch necklace is gorgeous, I have been looking for it and can not find it anywhere. I also got the earrings, they are really nice. I don't know where the top is from either been trying to figure out, also love Gretchen's gold belt. You hit it on the nose with Hudson jeans, I remember during the show seeing those same shaped pockets, pockets can tell you a lot about the jeans. Keep up the amazing posts.

    ReplyDelete