Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Tory Burch framed ball rosary necklace, worn by Tamara Barney of Real Housewives of OC

I posted a couple weeks ago about the fabulous outfit worn by Tamara Barney on the premiere of Real Housewives of Orange County.  She had on a fabulous Bebe coral, orange top with white jeans and Tory Burch Circle Logo drop earrings, I could not find the necklace at the time.  Every where I looked was sold out or they didn't have it.  I have a great seller on Ebay I purchase from often who posted a necklace and it was the same on but in silver.  I searched the internet and it is actually on clearance at Tory Burch website.  Amazing necklace and I will be ordering this tomorrow on payday.  I have the circle logo drop earrings, which I got in silver because I wear more silver then gold.  Check out this link, Tory Burch Necklace.  Below is a photo of the necklace.  Hope this helps anyone who is looking for this necklace=).  Best thing is it is on sale.  Love when I find something I love on sale=).  Happy Shopping ladies and be sure to check out more items from this fabulous designer while you are visiting their website.  The quality of Tory Burch is amazing and I love all her timeless pieces.  These dress up any outfit and are great for casual or evening.

Melissa

Photo from ToryBurch.com


No comments:

Post a Comment