Thursday, May 23, 2013

Lydia McLaughlin Real Housewife's brown glitter LV speedy purse

I was watching the first look, sneak peek at next weeks Real Housewives of OC episode and saw Lydia's amazing brown glitter LV speedy bag.  I have seen her with this a few times but inspired me to write about it this evening.  I am not a huge glitter or sequin fan but this is an eye catcher and what girl can say they don't ever dream of owning a LV.

I went searching for some similar items since LV is not in most people's league and found a couple.  I am sure there are more out there at stores like Forever 21 or even TJ Maxx they have great inexpensive purses all the time.  There is also the option to get an "inspired by" bag, I am not one for knock offs I have gotten a couple from friends, but never gone out of my way to purchase one.  I have never ordered on of the internet but I did how ever find a great one, but would not endorse or say it was a good idea, especially from over seas.   I figured I would post it though for those who do like inspired by handbags.  I also have one similar to post too.  Below is a photo I found off google images of Lydia with her husband and a excellent shot of the purse, then LV purse from their website and the other two bags from their sites.  Enjoy





Inspired by bag $259
if you are interested in link comment below or contact me via email, don't want to advertise for something not guaranteed, but close match had to post photo and cost.

Imoshon, Tribeca





15 comments:

  1. Please let me know where i can get the knock.off.bag. I wany.it so bad

    ReplyDelete
  2. I googled LV glitter speedy bag inspired by and there are a lot of different people selling. I have never ordered from any so don't have one place to recommend and you have to be careful cause a lot of the sellers are out of country and could be scam or item may look nothing like photos so be very cautious. You can email me at dlitefulcreations@ymail and I will send you link for photo. Thank you for reading and be sure to follow me:).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never been real big into designer bags so to buy a knock off has never bothered me. But when I saw this purse on OC Housewives I knew I had to have it! But hopefully cheaper than paying full price,so if u can help me find it I would sincerely appreciate it!

      Delete
  3. Hi could u send me the link for the glitter speedy inspired bag .. Thanks judyflynn2012@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pleasel let me know where to get this bag.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can you please send me the link to the inspired bag.....billybaby1013@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi could u send me the link for the glitter speedy inspired bag .. Thanks stephanie@stfair.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Please Please sende the link for glitter speedy inspired bag. Sure appreciate it....stive69@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. Please send me the link for the glitter bag that Lydia carried
    Thanks
    julianodylan312@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! Would love that link to the glitter speedy bag. Thx. michaele71@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this bag the moment I saw it! Where can I purchase? Thx. reymarlen@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. Would u please send me this link also for Lydia's LV glitter purse. Thumbs13@gmail.com. I love this purse. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  12. Can you send me the link?? sheri.hynding@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Could you please send me the link as well? Debating between the authentic and replica and would likevmore info on it :) Bnreese@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. The link I originally found the photo of the inspired by LV bag is no longer available, I have looked but can't find another one that I would feel comfortable with recommending. My best advice is check Craigslist in your area or local flea markets. The best close look alike I found is the one I featured above, I never recommend ordering a inspired by or knock off bag cause most are overseas and it is also illegal to sell them, since they are stealing the design from original designer. Everyone knows that fakes are out there and down here in south Florida they are all over Craigslist, flea markets and even some of the malls smaller shops carry them. If I find anything I will keep you posted and will email link. Sorry and hope you have luck finding:). Also try eBay I know inspired by jewelry and shoes are out there I'm sure purses too:). Happy trend searching

    ReplyDelete