Saturday, May 18, 2013

Miss Me and True Religion for sale

I have added some new items to my EBay store for everyone into designer fashion and even designer bedding. I have some brand new with tags Miss Me shorts and jeans, True Religion jeans new without tags, maybe worn once to try on, lots of designer dresses including the Jaloux leopard dress/tunic just like style worn by Melissa Gorga from Real Housewives of New Jersey on the Thanksgiving episode, kids designers clothes like Miss Me, Guess and Rare Editions, then I have Ralph Lauren bedding, Macy's hotel collection throw and amazing down decorative animal print pillows. Keep looking because I am adding new stuff every few days and will have handbags, beauty products, styling products, jewelry, then lots more designer label women's, kids and home items:). I have a link two or three posts back with my shop and one in my side bar.

Also have a Lynderella nail polish for sale for all you polish lovers, it's green an multi glitter, called I can afford it. Hard to find and rare.


If you are looking for anything in particular let me know and I will keep an eye out for you:). Also check out some of my favorite EBay sellers also. Enjoy and happy bidding.

No comments:

Post a Comment