Wednesday, May 1, 2013

More Michael Kors and designer brand finds at TJ Maxx

I have been making my visits to TJ Maxx but haven't been taking pictures or blogging about my finds because things have been hectic. I had pneumonia for a couple weeks and the first week was miserable. I luckily caught it very early on and was lucky to not have to be hospitalized. I have since been feeling great passed couple weeks.

I finally am almost done with my master bedroom. Can't wait to reveal the photos of our new room. I will have my amazing new Z Galleries bed next week on Wednesday. It has been a long wait but I am super excited and can not wait for it to arrive.

Today I passed by one of my favorite stores, TJ Maxx:). I found lots of amazing items. I actually picked up a pair of sunglasses. Living in south Florida I can never have enough sunglasses, I have lots of different brands from Coach, Prada, Michael Kors, Ray Ban and Versace, one I my favorite brands for sunglasses is prada and Versace. I think they are made amazing and out of all the ones I have owned are some of the oldest Laura that are undamaged. When buying sunglasses if the lense is plastic they get scratched easy, my Prada and Versace glasses have never gotten scratched or broken. I found two designer pairs at TJ Maxx today, one Coach pair and then the Versace pair I purchased:). I got two pairs of Marc Jacobs glasses from EBay and Groupon back at the end of this passed year, but have to say they were not the best made glasses, after five or six months one pair is stretched out and the other the lense is scratched up. I have a pair of Versace glasses I bought for 380 four years ago that are like brand new. Both pairs of sunglasses were $59.99 compared to $180 and 240.

I also walked thru the purses, wallets and belts, they had a great selection of one of my favorite purse designers, Michael Kors. I love Michael Kors handbags, the quality, durability, pricing, style and more are all excellent. I have my first Michael Kors purse, the Astor, that I got 4 years ago almost 5 years ago in August. It is in excellent condition still, if anything it got better with time. I used this bag as my everyday bag since it was large, black and stylish. I have since gotten up to owning eight more purses, six wallets, two clutches and some other accessories like jewelry, shoes and belts. Currently I am saving up for a new Tory Burch purse. I have fallen in love with all things Tory Burch and plan to get a purse, matching wallet and some sandals. I currently own a couple Tory Burch necklaces, earrings, cuffs and some sandals, love, love love them:).

The purses I found today ranged from $129-219.99. I love the black with gold MK logo and black leather tassel, this one was most expensive and most were $199.99. I considered getting the Hamilton beach bag with orange handles but have the Orange/tangerine Hamilton. I saw this same purse last week with tan or brown handles and loved it:). Also love the larger bag which they had with white, tan, brown and orange trim/handles. I really don't need another Michael Kors purse lol, right now, but almost can't resist these amazing prices. I am holding out for a black, turquoise or pink Hamilton with silver lock, then would love a navy and white jet set tote.

I also saw three Michael Kors wallets, one was a bright orange, not same as the tangerine, also a peach/pink wallet that matches the purse I photographed, and then a black wallet with gold hardware. I didn't take a good photo because I had my iPhone and not my camera so it ended up looking blurry:(. Sorry. The wallets were $79.99. I also snapped a photo of a super cute clutch, with studs, cool brass knuckle inspired handle with skulls and then a chain you can tuck inside or use for carrying over the shoulder. Super cute. This was $24.99 I think:).

Hope you enjoy the photos. I apologize for the rushed and quick post but the weather is getting bad, wanted to post this before I forgot and using my phone. I usually post my blog entries from my phone because I love to update my blog, post new finds, products and more but have little time. I am excited to say I have been working on a new layout for my blog and will have a lot of new photos of my home, fashion and more coming in the next coming months. I start school in June which I am super excited about but made a pack with hubby I would finish updating the house and other projects I started before I start. I also am finishing up with learning new camera, and editing. I have a lot of photos to post that I haven't been able to before now. I also plan to start posting daily fashion photos, finds, interior design, hair color, makeup and more fun photos and posts:). I love fashion, finishing beauty school so will have a lot of photos of hair and makeup plus lots more. Also announcing some amazing giveaways over the summer. Super excited to host some amazing giveaways. Stay tuned and enjoy the photos below of the items I found at TJ Maxx today. Good luck bargain hunting:).

3 comments:

  1. Ꮐood blog yyou have heгe.. It's hard to find gоod qᥙality writing lіke ylurs these days.
    Ӏ honestⅼy appreciate people lіke you! Take care!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind words that means a lot to me xoxo, peace love and light always ✌🏼❤✨😘

      Delete
  2. How much was the yellow bag?

    ReplyDelete