Monday, September 9, 2013

Julep Maven Sept 2013 classic with a twist box

My julep box came this month, skipped last month and then thought I had canceled it but guess not. Need to go online and cancel because I am less then impressed lately with their items and products.

First off this month there was a Bare face cleansing oil and it leaked all over my box, everything is greasy and nasty. Plus not sure about using oil on my face. Have to read about it more but as soon as I opened it I could see the oil all over the box and paper inside so was less then happy:(.

I also got one packet of polish remover pads and two nail polishes. The two polishes I have look like ones k already have by Julep. My box has Florence and Padma. Considering this is the most expensive monthly box I get I have been not impressed by the colors or quality of the few colors I got in the spring summer time. Most didn't dry nice and would clump when applying second coat:(.

Sticking to Ipsy and Birchbox

No comments:

Post a Comment