Friday, November 1, 2013

Featured photos

Have a few new photos that were featured last week and the week before, you can check them out on my photography Facebook page and my blog, link is at the top of this page.  Going to post the photos below also.  Hope everyone had a Happy and safe Halloween, now time to get ready for Thanksgiving and my oldest daughter's 14 birthday.  Where does the time go.  Been super busy the passed couple weeks with school for my girls, volunteering and with some other stuff.  Lots of new photos and blog posts coming soon.  Promise.  Have a wonderful weekend and looking forward to the FSU vs UM game tomorrow night, GO NOLES!!

Have a Dliteful Weekend all,



Super_Gorgeous_Kids feature on IG


RSA_Rural feature, bottom left corner black and white photo of my girls=).

Also won a wooden camera tape dispenser and film tape from Clickin Mom's store on IG a couple weeks ago, I love it!  It came last week and I love it in my office/studio.  Thank you to Monica from the CM store on IG.  Make sure to follow them, they have amazing photography gifts and items.

No comments:

Post a Comment