Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Premiere Fashion Finds

Monday night we saw the return of the Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills and the finale of the Miami Housewives.  I have a lot of items I picked I loved but going to start with the premiere of the Beverly Hills housewives and three of my favorite dresses worn to Kyle's cocktail party for the Beverly Hills chamber of commerce.  I was asked to join the Plantation chamber of commerce a few years ago when I was catering some desserts for a grand opening for a hair salon, but I live in Pembroke Pines so I did not join.  It is a great way to promote your business and network with other business owners.

Kyle wore a gorgeous yellow and black dress

Bravo tv photo


$595 on sale now at Shopstyle.com for $109.20

Then her sister Kim Richard's was wearing a dress by their sister Kathy Hilton


Sorry for small photo.
$495

Then my personal favorite was worn by Yolanda, the gorgeous Victoria Beckham dress was sold out everywhere I searched but I love Ebay for everyone who knows me and found it on sale for $50.  I ordered one for me.  Hurry cause it won't last long.





Bravotv.com
Yolanda Foster





$50

I also loved the other ladies dresses but these were my favorite of them all.  More to come from the episode, than Miami and Atlanta

Happy shopping






No comments:

Post a Comment