Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Master bedroom update photos

Awhile back, around this time last year was posting photos of my master bedroom update. My hubby had purchased our dream bed from ZGalleries and I had started to get together some of my garage sale and craigslist find furniture pieces. I refinished. At the time I couldn't find bedding and was using a set I found at Target. Since we have found bedding from potterybarn and zgallerie. I have hung some mirrored pieces on the walls but continue to work on this room. My home is always a work in progress. I am very budget conscious on everything I buy and usually wait for items to go on sale or to find something close to the designer style I like in Homegoods or Marshall's even online. Going to try to update the blog with photos of the bedroom along with photos of my dining room makeover, living room makeover and some other small decor projects. Enjoy the photos 





These photos are actually still a little old, have made some changes to the art, added photos to the frame above bed and a few other small detail changes. Will try to take some more recent photos soon but wanted to update from my last post since there have been a lot of chnages. Enjoy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment