Saturday, February 28, 2015

Coral floral, Spring Boho Chic

Coral floral fringe boho chic
My favorite colors last spring and this spring are pretty much the same. I love mint, coral, yellow, aqua, turquoise, and cream. Above is a cute little outfit I had fun putting together with some spring bohemian flair. Love the skirt and hope to find something similar for way less. Love to layer the bohemian pieces. I saw a cute maxi skirt that was dip dyed in cream and shades of coral with a button down, faded denim but in a coral shade with a cream crochet tank, was to die for. Since seeing that I have been drawn to the cream and coral pieces. Enjoy my for fun polyvore piece. Would love to hear if anyone has seen a skirt similar or to hear what you think of my choices. 

Hope everyone has a great weekend and I will be back next week with some fun new stuff hopefully. Should get some mail tomorrow and then Monday through Friday everything else I have ordered should arrive so I can take some spring pics for here. Till then happy fashion hunting and bargain finding. 

No comments:

Post a Comment