Saturday, April 11, 2015

Palm trees, beach vibes and Friday I'm in love

End of the week outfits from IG



This amazing weather had me inspired to wear this cute muscle tank from Love Culture and a pair of JCrew boyfriend jeans rolled up for a cropped capri look. Threw a black sweater short sleeve open front cardigan style top over it and some sandals, good to go. 



This super cute, Friday I'm in love tee is by Everfitte. Found this shop on Etsy and just made another purchase today. Got the same style hanky tee but in gray that says no ones likes a shady beach.  Love the soft material and cut of this tee. Necklace is from Wet Seal and was on sale for $6 and my purse is the Louis Vuitton Demair azure speedy. Have had this bag for a couple years now and matching wallet just broke it out for spring. During the spring and summer like this bag and then like the ebony or classic logo monogram brown for fall and winter. I have a speedy in the brown and then my classic monogram is the neverfull. 

 
Paired it with a cute silky jogging pant that is cropped from Old Navy last spring

Will add some more photos of some stuff I purchased this week at the mall, Target and some online purchase that arrived in the mail. Excited to see all the cute outfits this weekend from the kickoff of Coachella. Love festival season and want to go to coachella one year. Instead we have Rockville, a two day music festival with a ton of amazing rock bands in Jacksonville. I can't wait to go this year and taking my 15 year old daughter. I'm very excited because a lot of the bands are some of my favorites but most of all I can't wait to see Slipknot it has been several years since they played down this way. Love their live show and can't wait for my hubby and daughter to see them in concert. Have a fabulous weekend and happy shopping ✌️❤️

3 comments:

  1. Friday I'm in love is a favorite song of mine. Checking etsy tonight for this cute tee shirt. Wish I had your collection of tees and tanks amazing. How do you find all these cute tops? Love how you style them also, must buy some cute skirts never thought of wearing a basic tee with anything other then jeans every now and again I will wear a cute blazer with heels for a night out but love how you style your tees with long and midi length skirts so cute. Ty for all the tips I am now a eBay member thanks to you. Have a great week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome tee love Everfitte. Etsy is the best and everyone should check out all the amazing small businesses that are there selling amazing stuff

    ReplyDelete
  3. Again compliments to you for the cute styling of the Friday I'm in love tee with these cute jogging pants. Love your style addicted and taking notes

    ReplyDelete