Monday, May 25, 2015

Happy Memorial Day

Want to take a moment to say thank you to all the veterans and military peeps out there. I know today is a day to remember all those who served and are no longer with us, but I also want to say thank you to those still with us for serving our country. I am proud to be an American. The home of the free because of the brave. So many brave men and women who have served in the military to make our country what it is today. Bless you all xoxo.

We celebrated the weekend with a stay cation at the beach about fifteen minutes from our house. Has become a bit of a annual tradition to stay at the same hotel on the boardwalk here in Hollywood beach. We set up our canopy and just spend the entire day enjoying the gorgeous weather relaxing with good friends, and of course family. 

Some photos from the beach this weekend...









We had an amazing time and really the weather could not have been any better. 


Sunday Funday. Necklace was sent to me by the ever so sweet and kind Christie from Wooden.Arrow.Shop on Etsy. I got my hoops she embroidered for me and love them, will post photos when I finish hanging stuff or check my IG feed have some photos there. 


Got this super cute vneck graphic tee off eBay and love it. Also got another Wifey tee in black vneck from same seller. Great prices and amazing quality. Today I spent some time hanging some tees and tanks then re folding all the ones I have on my shelves I counted and stopped at 200. Yes I have over 200 graphic tees and that does not include solid, and some printed tanks and tees I have those are just the ones with a large grapic or quote. Amazing. I think I can take a break from tee shirt shopping, not lol I just went by one of the local stores by my house today when making a quick run to dollar tree for ended of year party supplies for my little one a grabbed a tank and a tee, also got one of those cute crochet vests in white with the fringe, like my rust and navy crochet tunic dresses I got. Was in clearance for $7.99 and the tee was 5 and the tank 3.99 couldn't resist lol. 


Of course Memorial Day I have an outfit with all red, white and blue down to the shoes, and accessories. I love to be festive. 🇺🇸


My poncho I have been wanting to wear so badly since my mom got it for me at Cracker Barrel over spring break. Love it. 


My tank top is a muscle tank from Target and wore a blue solid tank from Walmart under it. 


Necklace is from Old Navy, and have some cute flag print sandals from Payless by American Eagle. Necklace is older and shoes also. Not pictured is my Itsy Bitsy headband with red and white striped band and navy with star bow. I ordered that this time last year for the summer. 


Here is a shot of my detailed shorts, I got these Vigoss shorts on sale online and didn't even realize they had the red, white and blue design. Noticed the star bling but was happy to see the flag colors to wear for Memorial Day, July 4th and Labor Day weekend parties. Also wore my new Adam Rabbit agate slice blue ring from Etsy and a similar bracelet with a stone that almost matches. Adam Rabitt has some cute bangles that match the ring I have been thinking of custom ordering. Right now trying to save up for summer vacation. Think I will be taking a breather from shopping and just wear the hundreds of tees I own lol. I also have some really cute summer clothes I got on sales and online recently I can't wait to wear and share. 

Off to enjoy a movie with my girls and ready for the last week and a half of school. So excited summer is starting. Summer is my favorite time of year, I love it even more then the holidays cause I have my girls home for two months, we go away on an amazing family road trip every year, spend days at the beach, swimming in our pool, hanging with friends and family, football starts soon which I can't wait for also lol, and just the amazing memories we get to make. Everyone have a great evening and hope you had a wonderful long holiday weekend. Xoxo ✌️❤️

2 comments:

  1. Great beach shots, love when you post your photography along with your outfits and amazing tee shirt collection. I also really enjoy your fashion finds as you call them and style steals, I have gotten a few items you found already like the Moroccan coin necklace on eBay, almost paid $65 online got it for $6.99 and I love it. Thank you for sharing and love your blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the flag poncho going to check my loccal crack barrel never would have thought to look there for something to wear. Your blog is amazing and love your style

    ReplyDelete