Sunday, August 30, 2015

Gray Fall Fashion Faves..

My Fall Gray Favorites


Last fall I got a few amazing gray pieces for my closet and this fall already grabbed a few items I love and in gray. Usually I don't go back to back years loving the same styles or colors but this fall I still love gray. I love the regular burnt orange, reds, browns and neutrals but gray really is the color I am gravitating to again this fall. Last year I got some gray jeans and boots, then a great gray jacket and some gray sweaters. I already had a Michael Kors gray purse my hubby got me for my birthday so I was looking for some pieces to wear with that bag. I really loved bringing the gray shade into my wardrobe and love how it looks with black and white or adding a splash of color also. 

These trends were hot off the runway all in gray tones...

This year I saw these amazing boots, they are made by Kristin Cavallari and as soon as I saw these suede and fringe boots I had to have a pair. I almost went with brown or black but honestly the gray kept standing out to me. Gray really does go with everything like black and brown, it is a neutral shade. After purchasing these boots for my birthday now I am on the lookout for other amazing trends in gray for the upcoming fall and winter seasons. I found some cute sweater dresses, skirts, jackets, flannels and more. Wanted to share a few of my favorites. Below are a few of my faves and I will be sure to add links this week to the post. 


The infamous boots that called me out. As soon as I saw these in a email from an online store, I had to have them. I normally wouldn't splurge but it happened that the email came the week of my birthday and I figured why not. Last year I got a taller pair of boots at Target on clearance at the end of the season for $15 and then have a pair of Hunter boots in gray. Just cleaned all my boots off over the weekend because they tend to get dusty through spring and summer. I even parted with some pairs I haven't worn in a while since I got a few new pairs last season and at the end of the season on clearance. 

I love these suede and fringe Kristin Cavallari boots. It was hard to decide on the color, they come in black and brown also, but the gray just stood out. I love the higher thin heel and again fringe is a fave of mine. Going to go great with my favorite bohemian pieces and my rocker style pieces also. Can't wait. 


A collage I posted on Instagram of my favorite gray fashion pieces for the fall. 


I have a couple pairs of gray jeans but I also really love white jeans. These jeans are made by Silver Jeans Co. They are the Suki Mid Skinny jeans and look amazing on. I am an ambassador for Silver Jeans and have worn this brand for over a decade. I have loved these jeans long before becoming an ambassador for the brand and was beyond psyched to become one of their brand ambassadors. 

         

This fabulous sweater vest comes in gray and cream, it is made by Silver Jeans and can be ordered at Maurices.com. Can't wait for this to arrive ordered both colors, love sweater vests since I live in South Florida and it doesn't get very cold here. It's a great way to layer but not get to hot. I have lots of different style vests, some kimono style, sweater, or just regular cotton vests. I always love to layer my tops and vests are perfect for the warmer climate where I live. 


Gray sweater dress from Maurices.com. This is another great fall or winter fashion piece for Florida climate. Light weight and knee length. 


A couple of flannel button down tops I ordered from Maurices.com also. Love flannel and plaid button down tops for fall and winter. Great again for layering over graphic tees or solid tees. Like the gray accent in the flannels so they can be paired with my new boots and jacket. 


This silver and blue flannel from Maurices.com is so soft and fits amazing. Love that this flannel has white, gray and blue so I can wear it with jeans, my gray pieces and the options are endless with the great color combination. 


I saw this sweater skirt in this pretty Aztec style pattern and had to have it. Have so many tops that will look good with this and think it will look great with taller boots, mid boots, booties and heels. This is also from Maurices.com. 


Above is my new gray Moto style jacket. I found it at Maurices.com. I looked awhile for the perfect gray jacket that wasn't priced to high. I know I won't get to wear it a ton but wanted a great jacket to wear with all my new gray pieces. I broke down and purchased a great fringe brown Pam&Gela jacket off eBay for under $175 but still expensive but was really happy with the price and fit of this jacket. The quality is also awesome. It retails for $69. Go to www.maurices.com and check out all they're amazing trendy and stylish fashions. They have the best selection of tees, tanks, jeans, jackets, dresses and accessories. Love Maurice's they have become one of my favorite new stores. So happy I discovered them last year cause since I have really gotten some amazing pieces. 


Of course I have to feature a graphic tee shirt. Love this gray and white, thankful graphic tee from Sweet T's on Etsy. They have some really awesome and cute tee shirts, tanks, baseball tees (raglan) and sweatshirts. Their prices are awesome and the quality is excellent. I love graphic tee shirts and have many different brands and styles, I use to splurge and was willing to spend some crazy amounts on a really good graphic design tee or tank but recently I have really been watching what I spend and really paying more attention to quality also. I had paid some crazy prices for tees to only have them made poorly or the actual shirt being stiff or really thin. Now if I am going to not care about quality I just buy $10/15 tees from wherever but I can say there are still a few online shops I have found and etsy stores that make amazing and unique tees and tanks on high quality tee shirts. This is one of my favorites. Be sure to check them out. Their tees average $20-25. 

Thank you for checking out my fall gray fashion favorites, and I will be sure to add links to each item under the photos this week. Hope everyone had a great weekend. Stay tuned have lots more to come for fall from fashion to home decor along with some fun Halloween costume ideas also. Xoxo ✌️❤️

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful selections. Loving the gray accessories for fall too. I just bought the same boots and love them great choice. Can't wait to see what else you pick for fall. Please be sure to share some of your amazing shopping deals for fall. I am looking forward to seeing some fringe boots for under $50

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting and all your kind words. Love these boots too. I have found some comparable styles on eBay for under $50 I will be sure to post some links on a upcoming post. I found a pair that have the same style heel and toe with one less layer of fringe, they are $35. You know if you have followed or read my blog for awhile that I am a bargain shopper and hunter so yes I have been looking for comparable styles for less on many of the pieces I have been posting. I love Maurices they have amazing prices and Marshall's is also a fav of mine, just got a hot pair of Madden boots for $35 today that I saw similar styles last year for over $80. Ty again and have a great Labor Day weekend xoxo

      Delete