Thursday, November 19, 2015

S'mores, Campfires, Hayrides and Boots.

What says fall more than S'mores, Campfires, Hayrides, and Boots. I love my new graphic tee shirt from Robby & Dee Studios on Etsy. I paired it with an inexpensive flannel I found at Walmart for $12.88 which beats some I was eyeing for $30-50 online. I also found some amazing deals on eBay I will link below for flannels under $15. 





The necklace I got today also in the mail from one of my favorite jewelry shops on Etsy, Adam Rabbit. I have been wanting an Amethyst like this and she had found one she posted on IG so I made sure to scoop it up for her birthday weekend sale. 


Here is my cute graphic tee styled with the flannel from Walmart. I also am wearing Vigoss jeans Tomboy, distressed style black jeans. Had these in blue and had to get the black because I love the fit. 


I will have more photos coming soon of this graphic tee styled with a cute pencil skirt, a pair of leggings and of course Boots lol. Can't wait to wear this tee shirt more love the quote for this time of year. Links below for shopping.


A little glimpse at some of my Adam Rabbit collection. Missing is a ring I got for my daughter and some lovely amethyst earrings. Be sure to check out her shop on Etsy as well as her new shop on Amazon Handmade. Love the Amazon Handmade shops, same idea as Etsy and I have seen a lot of cool creative items already I love. 

Coming soon, will have my Nita Angeletti feature done been working on getting photos of all the items I wanted to feature and will also have some great pieces from Fawninginlove, another great Etsy shop, Simply Quinn's which is on etsy also and is offering 20% discount for all my followers check out the link in my favorite shops and use code Gypsy20 for your discount. Also next week will have some great fall and winter dresses, yes dresses. Styled with tall over the knee socks, boots, leggings and more. This is for all my warm winter weather peeps out there that still love the winter and fall styles but don't necessarily get to wear the heavier pieces, I am giving some amazing cute options for outfits that are for the warmer climate but still have the cute trends for fall/winter 2015. 

Everyone have a great Friday and weekend, check back Sunday for more fun ootd posts from this week and other features. Xoxo ✌️❤️


Shopping:










                                  Walmart No Boundaries Flannel $12.88 (Red/Black)















                                                                                         Vigoss Black Tomboy Distressed Jeans $68

Jewelry link:

2 comments:

  1. That is a great tee shirt for fall! Love it. You have the best collection of tee shirts I have been following you on Instagram and always enjoy seeing all your cool shirts. I also have to say you have some the best and most gorgeous collection of jewelry! These pieces are ah-MAZ-ing! You have always posted such great stylish jewelry. Hoping to order a necklace from one of the shops you have featured soon, it is a gorgeous agate slice. Thank you for sharing and always posting links to all your great finds. I hope you have an amazing weekend. Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definition of fall, basically everything I love about this season. Great tee shirt ��

    ReplyDelete