Friday, November 13, 2015

Fringe vest


Fringe Shaggy Vest

Boho Chic



Vest is from Ebay shop and the dress is by O'Neill Women's.


Necklaces, the long crescent moon is by Black black moon and can be purchased at Ehler's Co, Passion for fashion link in my favorite shops in side bar. The shell I found and then made into a necklace from a trip to Key West a few summers ago.  My bison ring is from one of my favorite Etsy stores, Fawninginlove link will be below and also in my favorite stores. 


I am not always a fan of fur but love these cute vests and fringe is my favorite so this was my answer to the hot trendy vest just no fur, I have fringe instead. It is 80-90 here usually maybe getting a cool front here and there but never warm enough for those heavy faux fur styles that I like the look of but can't get myself to purchase.  This was a lighter weight option,  I love it and honestly wasn't sure about it till I got it and started styling it. I had to shake it out because it was a lint nightmare but once I took it out back and shuck it out good then ran some lint tape over the inside it was good to go. This model isn't the umgee ones you are seeing online in a lot of the boutiques it's made by a different company. It has to clasps in front to button up for a closed look or you can leave them unclasped which I like the way the clasps are made because you can't see them its like a bra clasp. I am tempted to message my favorite sales lady Wendy from the eBay shop this vest came from to see if they make this in black or brown. 

I styled it several ways, I had a flannel and jeans, camouflage leggings and green raglan style tee, maxi skirt and peasant top, but this O'Neill maxi dress was my favorite. The colors were so great together and enjoyed styling with some beachy boho vibe accessories, then went barefoot in my fresh cut grass. Wish I had gotten some more full length shots or someone was home, I really need to get my tripod out and start taking photos with my Nikon and remote or timer because I had my hair braided in the front and clipped back cute, had a total bohochic look going on and loved it. 

Have a fabulous weekend. ✌️❤️

Links for items:











Couldn't find the same dress


I didn't see the Bison ring in the shop currently but she has lots of lovely pieces.






2 comments:

  1. You styled this vest perfectly. I love the jewelry you chose and the dress has the perfect colors. Great look

    ReplyDelete
  2. Killer boho style! Nailed it

    ReplyDelete