Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Simple Style


We have had some over cast and rainy days here in South Florida, so it has been a little cooler then our normal 80-90's with sauna like humidity daily. I took advantage to wear some sweaters and sleeves this week. Tuesday was work then took my almost 16 year old daughter to the mall for some shopping fun. Kept it simple but stylish still. 


My top is an over sized V-neck tunic from Maurices.com paired with ripped extremely distressed black jeans from Fashion Junkee. I have some simple ripped on the knee only black skinny jeans then these really distressed skinny jeans that I love. I got these over a year ago and the rips have held up amazing also they black has not faded like so many other black denim jeans do. Also keep in mind I use to dry clean some of my clothes but now I have a steam dryer so I don't use the dry cleaners anymore. Between my amazing top load washer, we had a front load but they grossed me out, is amazing it has a gentle and delicate setting but my dryer is awesome. We have the Electrolux and it has a rack for steam cleaning clothes. I also can clean the kids sneakers on this setting. It's awesome and worth every cent. We got our dryer at the outlet scratch and dent because it's in a closet off the garage, but you can't even see the sent or scratch it's on the side. Also I hang a lot of my tee shirts and jeans to dry then throw them in for a few to soften. My shoes are my gray ankle booties from ShopSophieMay, link in side bar and prior post on boots. 


My necklace is a pretty long chain with dream catcher, has some chains, a feather and a pretty opal like stone. Bracelets are Lacey Ryan beaded gold and black tones with a black leather wrap bracelet that has studs and a rhinestone infinity symbol. My bag is from Bohemian Vibe boutique and is a boho, fringe, black large tote. I love it and everywhere I go everyone thinks it is a high end designer bag. People always ask me is that Stella or another brand I forget. Love it, got it when they had their Christmas in July 50% off entire site sale for $30. Best $30 I spent this year. 


Wednesday was dare to flare jeans, my Suki Silver Jeans in flare fit. Love being an ambassador for Silver Jeans, they are the best fit and quality haven't ever had a pair I didn't love. Paired it with an of the shoulder crop top in strip pattern from forever21 and some Alex and Ani bangles. Wearing some Jessica Simpson distressed leather heels with studs. 

Mid week can't wait for the weekend, we have some cold weather heading in and will be wearing all my winter and fall looks for sure. Also excited to be doing a shoot with a lot of hot new trends from Tilly's and some great products I have been sent to collab or feature here on my blog. Excited to share some new designers and shops with everyone just in time for Holiday shopping. Yay. Have a good end of the week. Xoxo 


Shopping:







Fashionjunkee.com  Black ripped jeans, will add direct link shortly having issues with internet


No comments:

Post a Comment