Thursday, February 4, 2016

Spell & the Gypsy Spring Beauty




Spell & the Gypsy Spring Collection 2016

Hotel Paradiso

One of my favorite lines is by Spell & the Gypsy Collective, also known as Spell Byron or Spell Designs. I own many amazing pieces from their passed collections from peasant tops and dresses, kimonos, rompers, shirts and shorts, to amazing maxi skirts and dresses. Their designs are gorgeous and very bohemian 70's inspired which I adore.

I love how all their collections can be mixed and matched to look great together. The color choices are always amazing and the fabrics are lush. 

A few of my new spring favorites 


I love the white fringe purse paired with the gorgeous white and blue maxi dress.  White with the porcelain blue floral design is really popular right now and I just love how it looks together, blue is my favorite color.  I love this line because they put so much into every detail of each piece they create. The fringe and tassel details on the lace up front of the maxi dress to the trim design around the waist.  All of their pieces are made of the most gorgeous fabrics and have the perfect details always.   This white romper is so perfect for summer and lounging by the beach or just running around town.  I adore their collections of bralettes and bloomers. I could live in this collection and wear nothing else if I could only buy every piece. 


Then this mermaid blue and green tone dress with matching romper/overalls and bra/bloomers set is perfection.  Again the details and pattern with colors is amazing.


Pair the above items with the beautiful brown fringe saddle bag and you have a 70's bohemian, gypsy ensemble right out of Woodstock.  This bag is sick with the floral design in the leather and belt style buckle closure.  I really am obsessed with their new collection, but to be honest I don't think I have seen a collection from Spell yet that I don't love each piece. 


I love their rompers whether the short or pant versions. I have two of the short style I wear during the summer to the beach or just taking the kids to the park or local farmers market. The pant romper I have is similar is style to this one but not as low cut in the front and I have worn it to many events and girl's nights out. Throw on a pair of wedges or cut flats with the perfect bag you cannot go wrong. 

I wasn't able to upload the new collection yet through ShopStyle but I have linked some gorgeous pieces from their previous lines that are all similar and some on sale. I will include a link to their website so you can check out their new Spring line for yourself and see what your favorite designs are. There are many more I only picked my favorites. I could have reposted the entire line here but then the page would have been two or three screens long lol. I know some don't like to have to scroll forever. 

Enjoy and excited for Spring, not just for the amazing new clothes but for spring break! We have planned our annual spring break family road trip and can't wait to be in the mountains enjoying that beautiful scenery and crisp mountain air. Have a great Friday and weekend. XoXo

Where to shop:

Spell Designs Website



1 comment: